St. Patrick’s Day Activities and Crafts
Since I was a young girl, St. Patrick’s day has always been my jam! There’s just something about this holiday I can’t ever seem to get enough of.
Maybe it’s the excitement about wearing green while pinching others not wearing green, or perhaps it’s our family tradition of homemade reuben sandwiches. Either way, I absolutely love celebrating St. Patrick’s day each year!
I definitely had a blast putting together this awesome list of goodies and I’m so excited to share all of these St. Patrick’s day activities, crafts, and printables with you! Check them out!
Shamrock Crafts for Kids
Shamrocks are definitely my go-to when it comes to St. Patrick’s Day crafting with my own kiddos!
Not only are they iconic, but they are incredibly simple and super festive.
These shamrock crafts look like so much fun too!
You can also get crafty with these cute ideas via The Soccer Mom Blog. Make a shamrock photo card with your kiddos or repurpose old puzzle pieces by creating this super fun shamrock wreath that doubles as both a craft and a decoration!
So many cute ideas!
If you love all things shamrock, you are going to love these!
Love, love, love both of these!
Definitely saved the most unique shamrock craft for last. This one is so neat, you guys!!
If you’ve got a little more time on your hands, this quilled shamrock card via Red Ted Art is a great option!
Seriously the coolest.
Leprechaun & Hat Crafts for Kids
Is there anything cuter than a leprechaun? Seriously though!
Leprechaun crafts are adorable, fun, and perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s day with the kiddos!
Check out some of my top picks!
Have a book-loving kiddo in your home? This fun leprechaun bookmark via Mom Brite might just be right up their alley!
So fun and simple.
Speaking of simple! If paper crafting is your thing, this adorable leprechaun gnome via Twin Cities Frugal Mom is where it’s at!
So sinkin’ cute.
Oh man, if the leprechaun crafts above weren’t enough for you, these ones should throw your St. Patrick’s Day over the top!
Two super cute crafts that double as fun St. Patrick’s Day activities.
Love shamrocks & leprechauns? Try out these easy popsicle stick puppets via Simple Everyday Mom. These are seriously adorable, you guys!
Man, oh, man! These look like so much fun!!
I feel like some of these hat crafts could totally double as adorable St. Patrick’s Day decorations too.
Looking for fun wearable hat crafts for kids? check out these fun options!
- St. Patrick’s Day hat via Red Ted Art
- Leprechaun hat via Journey to SAHM
- Leprechaun hat via Daisies and Pie
All three of these look simple and fun!
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
While rainbow crafts may not be your go-to for St. Patrick’s Day fun, they can be so much fun and easily adapted to become a St. Patrick’s Day staple — simply add a pot of gold!
I absolutely love simple crafts and these 2 are definitely that.
If you love paper plate crafting, this one is definitely for you!
Both of these ideas are simple and cute!
Love paper plate crafts? Try this fun paper plate tambourine craft via Red Ted Art for the kiddos! This one looks like a lot of fun, you guys!
No need to add a pot of gold to this adorable 3d rainbow craft via In the Playroom! This papercraft is seriously the perfect go-to option for any St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
With that said, these rainbow rocks via Nature Inspired Learning are also a great choice for simple St. Patrick’s Day fun!
Love this painted rock idea? Pair it with these shamrock & gold nugget rocks via Sustain My Craft Habit — so, so cute!
Ok, this one was way too cute not to include and you can totally mix it up by using just green fabrics instead!
This rainbow no sew scarf via The Soccer Mom Blog is seriously right up my alley because sewing simply isn’t my thing.
Such a fun craft idea that can double as a gift or a part wearable!
Love all things rainbow? Believe it or not but I’ve actually got more for you!!
Check out some of these other fun rainbow crafting options!
- Fruit loop rainbows via As for Me and My Homestead
- Rainbow wind spinner via Beth Ann Averill
- Pot of gold paper craft via Thrive at Home
Three fun options for all your rainbow crafting needs.
Sensory St. Patrick’s Day Activities
While crafting can be a blast, sometimes all you need is a good STEAM activity to lean on.
From slime to sensory bins, this list has you covered for all of your St. Patrick’s Day needs.
Where are all my slime-loving moms at? This one is for you!
While I’m a huge slime mess lover, I can appreciate a fun slime recipe from time to time — and these ones do not disappoint!
Both are so festive and cute!!
Looking for a slime alternative?
Try this fun rainbow sensory activity for toddlers via Kristina Oxford.
If you have a kiddo with sensory needs, these next few activities will be right down their alley!
Check them both out, then make your favorite!
Speaking of sensory fun, these St. Patrick’s Day activities are perfect for a little toddler and preschool sensory fun!
Check out this cute sensory bin via Mom Wife Busy Life which includes simple things like gold coins and colored pasta or lean on this fun sensory bin via Living Life and Learning which includes pipe cleaners and popsicle sticks.
Both are super cute options for your little one!
Love sensory bin activities? Try this unique option! This sensory bin via The Frugal Navy Wife includes water beads for an uncommon variation to traditional sensory bins.
If your little one likes playdough or sand, these are great options for a little sensory fun this March!
STEAM St. Patrick’s Day Activities
Ready to get your STEAM on?
These fun STEAM activities are perfect for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with the kiddos.
Check them out!
Is there anything more simple and more fun than this?
Both are super fun options!
Practice a little rainbow science with this fizzy rainbow science activity via Fun a Day!
Or try a unique shamrock version of the classic skittles experiment with this shamrock skittles experiment via The Gingerbread House!
Last, but certainly not least for our fun STEAM lineup — give this super cute Lucky Charms catapult via Mom Brite a try for all your St. Patrick’s Day STEAM needs.
So many fun STEAM ideas!!
Printable St. Patrick’s Day Activities
If crafting and STEAM aren’t your thing, printable is always an easy go-to option for simple holiday fun!
Not going to lie though, printables are a hard one for me.
I had a difficult time narrowing this list down because there are just so many great options out there — check out my top picks!
Simple word games are always a fun option for easy holiday fun!
I’ve got 4 fun St. Patrick’s Day word searches for you — check them out!
Start your St. Patrick’s Day festivities with this simple word search (top left) via The Typical Mom, this word search (top right) via Crayons and Cravings, this word search (bottom left) via Homeschool Share, or this word search (bottom right) via Homan At Home.
Lots of fun options to choose from!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day word fun?
Try some of these word games instead!
- Word Scramble via Crayons and Cravings
- Word Scrambles via Homeschool of 1
- St. Patrick’s Mad Libs via Homan at Home
Have a kiddo that loves to color? I’ve totally got you on this one!
You can find my top 4 St. Patrick’s Day coloring sheet picks below!
- St. Patrick’s coloring pages (top left) via My Motherhood Made Easy
- Gnome coloring sheets (top right) via Two Kids and a Coupon
- St. Patrick’s coloring pages (bottom left) via Simply Full of Delight
- Shamrock coloring page (bottom right) via Lightly Sketched
Want more options? I’ve definitely got them!
Check out all my coloring sheet finds.
- Rainbow templates via Lil Tigers
- Shamrock templates via Lil Tigers
- St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages via Fun Money mom
- History of St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages via Homeschool of 1
- Leprechaun coloring pages via Easy Crafts for Kids
- Color by number sheets via Mimosas and Motherhood
- Fun color-by-number pages via Rock Your Homeschool
- Printable color-by-number sheets via Frosting and Glue
- St. Patrick’s color by number via Simple Everyday Mom
Fun Spanish option!
Spanish color by number via Lorena Lennox
Games & Activities
Printable games & activity sheets make the perfect St. Patrick’s Day activities!
Check out all these fun options for St. Patrick’s day game fun!
- Printable St. Patrick’s Day games (left) via My Motherhood Made Easy
- St. Patrick’s Day activity page via Artsy Fartsy Mama
- St. Patrick’s Day BINGO game (bottom right) via Collective Crayon
- Free Printable St. Patrick’s BINGO (top right) via Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free St. Patrick’s Day BINGO via Wonder Mom Wannabe
- St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt via Homeschool Share
- Fun St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt via Rock Your Homeschool
- Printable St. Patrick’s Day board game via Rainy Day Mum
Fun Spanish Options!
Other Unique Printables
While games, coloring, and activity sheets are fun and engaging! There are a handful of other fun options I want to share with you!
Check out these unique St. Patrick’s Day printables for kids!
- St. Patrick’s Day Sewing Cards via Seam Whisperer
- 3D St. Patrick’s Day cards via Rock Your Homeschool
- Cootie catcher printable via Red Ted Art
- St. Patrick’s Day kindness cards via Coffee and Carpool
- Shamrock shape poem via Coffee and Carpool
Printable Educational St. Patrick’s Day Activities
If teaching and celebrating is more your style, these fun educational printables are the perfect option!
Encourage learning & fun with these educational St. Patrick’s Day activities for kids!
These are my top 2 picks for education printables. Check them out!
Check out the rest of these fun educational printables for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with your kiddos!
- Leprechaun lap book via Homeschool Share
- Ireland lap book via Homeschool Share
- Rainbow ten frame matching via Little Ladoo
- Shamrock punchcards via The Artisan Life
- Pot of gold math activities via A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Shamrock alphabet activity via Two Pink Peonies
- Rainbow dot activity via Two Pink Peonies
Love these St. Patrick’s Day Activities & Crafts for Kids?
Check out our entire kid activities page on the blog to get more fun ideas!